Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My very own deep fried chocolate… 



Inspired by the growing market of deep fried desserts and stuffs i decided to try and make my own version. Since most of the ingredients are available in the fridge and baking is my bread and butter, it just took me less than 15mins to make this. And being the first try of my experimental cooking, it doesnt turn out bad, in fact it turned out to be just perfect for my taste bud, its crispy yet soft outside and gooey chocolatey inside, it just melts in ur mouth! :)



so here are the things you need to do it:


1 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup white sugar
1 medium sized egg
1/3 cup water
2 tbsp vegetable oil


1-1.5 cups cooking oil(for frying)


a handful of chocolate bars..mars, aero, snickers or whatever is available






Mix everything with a hand mixer or with a whisk, grab your chocolate bars, dip it into the batter and deep fry it for approximately 20-35sec depending on the size of your chocolate.













and there you go, deep fried chocolate bars a la ann..:)





No comments:

Post a Comment